incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO timeline of accomplishments -- native language mailing lists
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 16:53:42 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> but I think the new link you added really needs to go to the project
> (incubator) page on Native Languages for now:
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/native-lang.html
> and not the existing (legacy) native language main page.

Sure, updated. It is committed
but for some reasons the build failed. I get (using the bookmarklet,
build 398):

Global symbol "$path" requires explicit package name at
/usr/local/cms/build/build_svn.pl line 62.
Global symbol "$path" requires explicit package name at
/usr/local/cms/build/build_svn.pl line 75.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/cms/build/build_svn.pl line 89.

but honestly I think it's related to something else, I merely changed
that link. Anyway, this is the reason why the change is not shown at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Regards,
   Andrea.