incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 16:39:43 GMT
On 12/03/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> Here's my idea:  Respond to this note and tell me how many years
> experience you have working with OpenOffice.  This could be in any
> capacity, as a coder, tester, documentation, marketing, forum
> volunteer, whatever.

The future is probably more important than the past but, if this helps
in setting the record straight... I've been around since 2003 and I
became "maintainer" of the Italian version in 2005. My experience is
mostly in QA and localization (even though in this field Paolo Pozzan
has been the main coordinator in the last years), and since 2010 I've
maintained the Italian dictionary bundled with OpenOffice.

Regards,
   Andrea.