incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO timeline of accomplishments
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 13:00:38 GMT
On 11/03/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> Was the Brazilian list ever created?  If so, what is the list address?
> I don't see anything listed here:
> In fact, I don't see any of the NL lists listed.  It would be good if
> the list moderators could update that page to include their info.

I understand it was later decided not to list all native-lang mailing
lists there. But I added a notice to that page saying that native-lang
mailing lists exist and that they can (well, should) be found by
browsing the individual native-lang websites listed at
http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html

Regards,
   Andrea.