incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject Re: Live testing of SF download mirrors
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 23:10:09 GMT

On 04/06/2012 07:34 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
> Please note:
> I'm about to apply this patch. It will cause download requests to go
> to the SourceForge mirrors instead of MirrorBrain.  We want to confirm
> that things are set up properly on the SF side, before we get the
> deluge of downloads for AOO 3.4.
> So please respond to this post with any oddities you see or hear about
> with users downloading OOo 3.3 releases over the next few days.
> -Rob

I'm playing catch up here. Mostly good for my setup -- Linux 32 bit RPM
-- *except* even when I "uncheck" the JRE option on the alternate DL page --

it still wants to give me a bundle WITH jre...

I think from this point on -- 3.4 forward -- we won't even be bundling
jre so maybe not a BIG deal right at the moment, but it would be nice if
we could get this fixed.

"Women and cats will do as they please,
                                     -- Robert Heinlein

View raw message