incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Live testing of SF download mirrors
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 22:42:25 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> I don't believe that we are planning on relying on OSUOSL for
> downloads, nor MirrorBrain.  But I'd be open to a discussion if anyone
> wishes to keep MirrorBrain active as well.

Honestly, MirrorBrain has provided excellent service so far and Peter
Poeml wrote here that he is available to keep it (in some ways) running,
so I wouldn't abandon it unless we have compelling reasons against it.
Of course, I have no idea of how MirrorBrain compares to the Apache
mirror network handling.

Regards,
   Andrea.