incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject Re: Live testing of SF download mirrors
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 20:46:26 GMT
Am 04/06/2012 09:22 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM, drew jensen<>  wrote:
>>> No.  There should be no errors.  Do you have a reproducible error?
>> Yup just got it again - here are the steps.
>> Go to
>> Click on the item 'I want to download now'
>> This expands the entry and identifies my OS a Linux/DEB..great.
>> Click on 'Download now'.
>> This then displays the page at:
>> A few seconds later it changes to the page in the screen shot.
>> Just tried again, same result.
> Well, it appears that Marcus has taken it upon himself to semi-revert
> the changes I made, but without communicating what he has done.  He
> changed back 1/4 of the files that I had modified before. So I have
> zero idea what state that leaves the download service in now.  But it
> can't be good.

I've just changed the used mirror host (see my other mail). In order to
get the linked assembled together the version (e.g., "3.3.0") and used
mirror is needed - plus a schema but since Bouncer is history it's no
longer really needed.

So, when "sourceforge" is not set as initial mirror host but
"mirrorbrain" then the logic goes the MirrorBrain way.

View raw message