incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose next build (RC?!) based on r1309668
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:41:57 GMT
On 4/5/12 12:58 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 4/5/12 9:22 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> a lot of clean up work and also bugfixes were made on the way to our
>> first release.
>>
>> The RAT output includes now only 2 files where one includes an ALv2
>> header. The other file is a left over and will be changed. A mistake!
>>
>> The NOTICE, LICENSE are updated which was a lot of work.
>>

>> I would like to propose a new build based on revision r1309668.
>>
>> Included languagues: en-US ar de cs fr es gl it ja zh-CN pt-BR nl hu ru
>> zh-TW fi
>>
>> The languages that we had on Pootle and where most of them were already
>> built for the developer snapshots.
>>
>> We should take a closer look on these builds and when we are satisfied
>> with the quality I would like to vote on this build to be used as our
>> first RC.
>>

> Important: don't forget the "--enable-bundled-dictionaries" configure
> switch

The uploads for MacOS and Windows are in progress... Very slow from home
and I had an interruption last night.

NOTE: full install sets only!!!

Not yet referenced on the wiki page but you find the signature files in
the same download directory if somebody is interested to verify this.
Instructions can be found on the src release page
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/src_releases/srcrelease.html

Juergen