incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WIKI] Support for multilingual wiki in MediaWiki
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 22:01:02 GMT
On 05/04/2012 Claudio Filho wrote:
> Now, we can start the production of main pages (en) and its
> translations.

Great! And since we are now starting an Italian translation of
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/
how should we manage it?

I think I managed to translate your test page
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Test/it
properly, but I'm unsure on how I should change
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/
to allow translation: will I just need to put
{{OrigLang|QA/TestCases}}
as first row in the original page?

By the way, if I create a new page I see a huge banner pointing to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Help:Translating which is
probably outdated now.

> But before to continue, i see two points to treat: what
> is usable and the license.

In this case, since it's all new stuff, I think we can safely assume
contributions (and our translation) are under the Apache License.

Regards,
   Andrea.