incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to report a build breaker in BZ?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:41:07 GMT
On 04/05/12 14:20, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> [...]
>> You are warned that it's really ugly. The bug is
>> in VCL or in STLport but we workaround it in
>> Graphite:
>>
>> http://s.apache.org/HPl
>
> Have you tried if it works when you build with this patch?

Hmm.. I think so but I don't use graphite fonts.

> If it does then maybe a define to "enable unicode support" for your
> system STL is missing somewhere (e.g. _GLIBCXX_USE_WCHAR_T?). I'm
> sorry I can't help more as I don't have such a system and I'll be away
> for a few days (first the holidays then a bit in the hospital...)

Ahh... that's the issue. The BSDs don't use glibc (and never will).

I will have to look at the STL issues later on. I actually wanted to update
STLport but I may just try fix things enough to disable it. It's a huge
can of worms only second to ICU ;).

It's not an urgent matter though, Maho's patch seems to do it's
homework for the time being.

Pedro.