incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Building Guide AOO
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:45:59 GMT
Hi all,

I have started a rewrite of the building guide.  My goals where

- make it more understandable for people new to Apache OpenOffice

- remove out-of-date and legacy information, update the rest

- avoid repetition of general concepts (eg autoconf;configure;build) on
platform specific pages

- flatten the page hierarchy.

You can judge yourself if I was successful:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

At the moment there are no links from other pages to the new guide so
that we/I can make changes without confusing too many people.

Feel free to make changes to improve the guide.

Or point out the things that you don't understand or miss or that are wrong.

Best regards,
Andre