incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose next build (RC?!) based on r1309668
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:13:47 GMT
On 4/5/12 12:21 PM, Serg Bormant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/4/5 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:
>> I would like to propose a new build based on revision r1309668.
>>
>> Included languagues: en-US ar de cs fr es gl it ja zh-CN pt-BR nl hu ru
>> zh-TW fi
>
> Is it possible to include "kid" pseudolocale in the build?

For this round it is potentially too late, at least for Windows.

Can you tell me more about this pseudolocale "kid". I know you have
mentioned it before but I have to confess that I don't know anything
about it and would like to learn more...

Do we need it on Pootle as well? How is it prepared?

Juergen