incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject [RELEASE]: propose next build (RC?!) based on r1309668
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 07:22:12 GMT

a lot of clean up work and also bugfixes were made on the way to our
first release.

The RAT output includes now only 2 files where one includes an ALv2
header. The other file is a left over and will be changed. A mistake!

The NOTICE, LICENSE are updated which was a lot of work.

I would like to propose a new build based on revision r1309668.

Included languagues: en-US ar de cs fr es gl it ja zh-CN pt-BR nl hu ru
zh-TW fi

The languages that we had on Pootle and where most of them were already
built for the developer snapshots.

We should take a closer look on these builds and when we are satisfied
with the quality I would like to vote on this build to be used as our
first RC.

View raw message