incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:23:08 GMT
Folks --

The new logo is rendered on the staging web site right now--

It will not go into the production site, until
someone does a "publish" which I have not yet done. I'm not happy with
the size or positioning of the new logo.

I rendered an alternate version of it -- cropped -- in

This actually looks pretty  good *except* the image itself is 217 x 79,
and somehow the web site wants to render it at 275 x 100, which
positioning wise is SUPER, but then the lettering is quite blurry.

screen capture of what happened is at:

So, I would LOVE for some creative person out there to take
(cropped version is in svn also)

change it's size to 275 x 100 and make the lettering better.

On the other hand, if you love the staging rendering, I'll go ahead and
publish it.

"Women and cats will do as they please,
                                     -- Robert Heinlein

View raw message