incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Results ... Re: [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding...
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:46:27 GMT

On 04/03/2012 12:07 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2012, at 9:33 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding... voting is complete!
>>
>> We have an overwhelming clear winner!
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/AOO_orb1_logo_webSite.jpg
>>
>> I will enact this change on the main website -- www.openoffice.org
>> later today!
>
> Change this file: ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/brand.mdtext
>

> home:           home
> search:         search
> name:           Apache OpenOffice (incubating)
> tagline:        (incubating) | The Free and Open Productivity Suite
> logo:           ooo-logo.png
> domain:         www.openoffice.org
> divid:          bannera
>
> The logo parameter understands /images/ in the URL.
>
> So, change: "ooo-logo.png" to "AOO_logos/AOO_orb1_logo_webSite.jpg"
>
> It is possible that small adjustments will be needed to content/css/ooo.css.

heh...I was just pouring over all this...crazy stuff for Mz K's brain to
take in! I'm fairly good at "pattern recognition" but sometimes
assumptions blow up in my face! I was just going to ask you about this
very thing...OK, I will do this in just a bit after I check image sizing
etc.

Thanks...and maybe an expanded user guide on the intricacies of how the
site is REALLY set up would be helpful. :/ In your copious free time, of
course. :)