incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logo source files
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:25:50 GMT

On 04/03/2012 05:31 AM, � wrote:
> On 4/3/12 1:54 PM, Andre Fischer wrote:

>>> I would like to suggest that we should create a new place for this kind
>>> of stuff besides trunk
>>
>> Why not inside trunk?
>
> well I have thought about general stuff that goes in this direction.
> Means art , design file sfor logos, icons, flyers, etc.
>
> Ideally we would have a CMS where we could easy manage such content on a
> higher level (no scm). Would make it easier for many people.
>
> Juergen

Juergen--

I think some of what you're suggesting may actually be happening via the
Marketing wiki area...

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing

But it's also clear from the wiki page that the intention was to
"migrate", at least for logos, some materials to the marketing area on
the web server. So, I understand what you're saying but even if some
materials are developed on the wiki, I don't think we'd want to link to
them from the web server unless they were put on the web server by a
designated commtter. This being said, it seems we do need to include
marketing efforts in our "Get Involved" page.

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,
                                     -- Robert Heinlein