incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "KS@apache.org" <ksch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: R: [WWW] Update french part
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 23:12:48 GMT

On 04/02/2012 09:58 AM, FR web forum wrote:

> [...]

Folks --

See Dave's message just posted about :
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html

(Maybe these instructions still need work.)

under "Publishing".

The Apache web sites operate differently than the old OOo site, in which
a "commit" automatically enacted a "publish" on the production site.
Here, your commit changes get enacted on the staging site:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/

and you must take action, publish them, for the changes to appear on the
production site, www.openoffice.org.