incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issue 116680
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 22:04:10 GMT
On 04/02/12 16:32, Simon Brouwer wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
>
> Op 2-4-2012 22:43, Pedro Giffuni schreef:
>> Hi Eric;
>>
>> I looked at the original patch for 1.3.1 in the Bugzilla
>> issue and it seems broken or meant for an older version.
>>
>> Your patches are very straightforward but .. heck, we are
>> so near the release I personally won't run risks.
>>
>> --- Lun 2/4/12, eric b<eric.bachard@free.fr>  ha scritto:
>>>
>>> I replaced myself hunspell 1.2.8 or something with 1.3.1 in
>>> OOo4Kids and OOolight, including a hard to solve issue on
>>> Windows (link fails if not static IIRC). The code is mine,
>>> and I fixed everything myself (1.2.8 was very old). So I'm
>>> ok to backport the changes under Apache v2 license if people
>>> are interested (if I'm not wrong, I already proposed some
>>> times ago .. ).
>>>

>> I updated your patches and put them together in BZ 116680.
>
>> I did some small adjustments but I haven't tested it, as
>> happens with everything in OpenOffice, it takes quite a while
>> to build and test this type of stuff.
>
> Are you referring to attachment 77407 that you added to the issue?
>
> I am willing to try building AOO with this patch applied, and test it,
> if that would help.

I haven't even tried it at all so it may not even build, plus I have a bunch
of patches in my own build that interfere.

In general, updating dependencies in AOO is not difficult but it
involves patience :(
If you report it builds and works that would certainly help.

> Although I have no recent experience building the software, I have
> successfully built OOo in the past.

You will need to add this file:

http://people.apache.org/~pfg/patches/9ed97fce60a9a65852402248a6659492-hunspell-1.3.1.tar.gz

in the ext_sources/ dir.