incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <>
Subject [RELEASE]: status update and plan
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 11:31:31 GMT

I would like to give short update where we are and how I would like to
move forward.

A detailed QA report was sent by Lily already. Thanks for that

Showstopper Issues:
- Bug 119098 - check/adapt license header based on RAT output and SGA

Work in progress, we have 68 files left that are part of the SGA and we
are working on these files. Either we add a license or include them in
the exclude list with an appropriate comment.

- Bug 119113 - bundled dictionaries are not available when upgrading OOo 3.3

Fix in place that will be tested right now

We are working on this and we are working to update the existing files
for the src releasse. And we create NOTICE/LICENSE snippets that will be
added to the src NOTICE/LICENSE file for our binaries.

A new issue will be created for this.

Plan is to have everything in place until tomorrow.

We take the updated translations from Pootle (or from issues) and
convert them back into sdf files and integrate them in the svn. Already
done for "es". External provided po files will be updated on Pootle as
well (as already done for Finnish, thanks Risto for the update)

This should be also finished tomorrow so that we can start a RC build
immediately after everything is in place.

I hope we can deliver a nice Easter egg for all of us and especially for
our users ;-)

View raw message