incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:31:01 GMT
Hello!

There was for unknown reason mixture of UI texts and Tooltip texts in place for UI lines.
When I now look at Pootle, there is no long string at wrong places any more. At least not
in STR_PRINTOPTUI lines.

I have no rights to accept anything in Pootle or elsewhere.

I don't know what is most easy way handle this case. If it can just edit web-page "rubbing"
out Finnish there it is OK to me.  I mean that if it is not advertised as ready suite with
Finnish translation then nobody is hurt?
This are only my opinions. I have no position to demand anything. I just happens there are
not many who can understand Finnish and as far as I know nobody of them has any rights to
handle accept translations etc.

Thanks
Risto