incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: 200x67pxRe: [WWW] New AOO logo source files now available in the Wiki...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 22:50:58 GMT
Hi Michael,

On Apr 5, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Michael Acevedo wrote:

> Whoops, sent the files to the Apache development list...
>
> Resending...
>
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Michael Acevedo <vea1083@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a slightly bigger version of the logo...
>
> Hope this helps!
>

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Michael Acevedo <vea1083@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kay,
>
> I sent scaled down logos to your email do they help? Also, what is causing the logo to
go down in resolution when it is scaled down?

I opened up the Photoshop file. This is a bitmap logo. It is anti-aliased from vectors at
a particular resolution. When you scale a graphic like that you get interesting effects that
can include lower resolution.

Do you have a vector version?

Regards,
Dave