incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:15:00 GMT
-1 (nobody)
For Finnish package only.
Reason:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/rjaaskel/Kuvat/Tulostaikkuna.jpg
Print dialog/window is working but it is so wide that it needs two screen (over 2000 pixel).
So if Finnish is dropped out now and published with next minor version if there is possible
integrate newest translations then?  Bug is fixed in Pootle but correct translation is not
yet in publshed package.
I am sorry if this is not correct way of voting

Regards
Risto