incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs <jean-louis.fu...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Re: Sal Shadow API on Solaris
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:48:52 GMT
Hello

I did that error when copy&pasting the path in the mail. The file actually is

main/sal/osl/unx/system.h

So the build-system should define OLD_SHADOW_API on OpenSolaris?

Best,
	Jean

On 02.04.2012, at 17:32, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> Hmm... this sounds wrong:for Solaris you should be including
> sal/osl/unx/system.hnot the OS2 header.
> Pedro.
>
> --- Lun 2/4/12, Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs <jean-louis.fuchs@adfinis-sygroup.ch> ha
scritto:

> Hello
> main/sal/osl/os2/system.h
> 586 #ifdef OLD_SHADOW_API587                 if (getspnam_r(pszUserName, &spwdStruct,
buffer, sizeof buff    er) != NULL)588 #else589                 if (getspnam_r(pszUserName,
&spwdStruct, buffer, sizeof buff    er, NULL) == 0)590 #endif
> The build on OpenSolaris 2009.06 fails because it has the 4 param function. I defined
OLD_SHADOW_API and it works. IMO it should be defined by the build-env.