incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs <jean-louis.fu...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Crash when saving with password (OpenSolaris)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:28:24 GMT
Hello

When I save an odt file with a password I get a SEGV in mozilla (netscape portable runtime).
As a test, I removed the call to deleteRootsModule() in nssinitializer.cxx, which allows me
to save the file, but it will then crash later when calling NSS_Shutdown(). It seems to crash
when trying to lock. See the attached stacktrace. Unfortunately mozilla seems still be built
with optimizations even though this is a debug build.

t@1 (l@1) signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in NSSRWLock_LockRead_Util at 0xef93c4d8
0xef93c4d8: NSSRWLock_LockRead_Util+0x0014:     ld       [%i5], %o0

As another test I build against system-mozilla.

Best,
	Jean-Louis