incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:18:32 GMT
On Monday, 23. April 2012 at 16:18, Stephen Anstey wrote:
> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> Can you please tell me roughly when Apache OpenOffice is going to be released?
>
> Stephen Anstey
I can't say it for sure but you can expect it quite soon. We are currently reviewing our first
release candidate which will be the first at Apache. We are working to achieve all Apache
requirements from the beginning and we are trying also to provide the quality that you expect
from OpenOffice. Please stay tuned and watch for some announcements here on the list.

Juergen