incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Mirroring both OOo and AOOo Fwd: [Daniel Shahaf: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects]
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:26:09 GMT
OOo PPMC:

Several mirror operators have asked whether they are expected to carry
both their preexisting/legacy OOo mirrors and the AOOo mirror.

We're assuming the legacy OOo mirrors can be dropped once an AOOo
release is Out There.  If that's not the case, say so.

Reminder: ASF's policy is that Apache mirrors may only carry the latest
release from each minor line (1.5.x, 1.6.x, ...) which is still
supported / developed by the community.

Cheers,

--
Apache Infrastructure