incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot select a different icon set
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 04:08:55 GMT
Hi Pedro,

@J├╝rgen: aren't we in "translation freeze" mode?

> # grep Tango *
> cui     source\options\optgdlg.src      0       stringlist
> OFA_TP_VIEW.LB_ICONSTYLE        5                       0       es
> Tango                           20120314 15:13:33

That is
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/cui/source/options/optgdlg.src?revision=1303543&view=markup#l242
and I don't see < "Tango" ; > ; there.

IMHO we shouldn't remove anything, on the contrary we should revert all
changes: the list of icon styles is filled in the constructor of
OfaViewTabPage. Ultimately, the existence of an icon set is checked on
bool ImplImageTree::checkStyle(rtl::OUString const & style) so that
non-existent icon styles are removed from the list box.

IMO we should keep all the list as it was before, with all icon styles,
so that the user can install by herself/himself the ones AOO can't ship
due to license issues.

This means reverting changes in
::rtl::OUString StyleSettings::ImplSymbolsStyleToName( sal_uLong nStyle ) const
sal_uLong StyleSettings::ImplNameToSymbolsStyle( const ::rtl::OUString &rName ) const
sal_uLong StyleSettings::GetAutoSymbolsStyle() const

and some other places.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile