incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot select a different icon set
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:33:01 GMT
Hi Andrea,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:59:29AM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> While trying to verify if an old problem (i.e., Crystal still listed
> in the icon sets, see http://s.apache.org/eI ) was still around -
> and honestly I expected it was, because my investigation at the time
> seemed to show that localizing names in icon sets depended on the
> order, i.e., you didn't translate "Crystal" but something like "icon
> set #4" - I found an issue worth investigating.
>
> On my latest dev build (Ariel's r1310206, 64-bit RPM, Italian) I
> cannot change the icon set used. Whatever I choose in Tools -
> Options - View, the default icon style is set to "Automatico ()" and
> while 4 options to change it are listed (Galaxy, Contrasto Elevato -
> High Contrast, Industrial, Tango) neither of them produces any
> visible effect.
>
> If reproducible, this would be a high-priority issue, especially
> considering that the high-contrast icon set (albeit suboptimal) is
> currently used for accessibility reasons too. But, before I open an
> issue for it, can anybody confirm? (It may be normal that behavior
> on Windows is different).

The fix is rather trivial, just removing a constant and adapting the
remaining values.

Now that I've read the code, it is possible to revert some changes and
modify the code so that the user can install by himself/herself the
images removed by the IP clearance

images_crystal.zip
images_oxygen.zip
images_tango.zip

in /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.4/share/config and she/he will be able to
select them from the listbox.

I've tried it, and it works.

Regards
--