incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: May I use "OpenOffice.org" and "Apache Incubator" logos on OpenOffice.org CD
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 03:36:20 GMT
On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 12:19 +0900, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi drew,
>
> >> Let me update.
> >> https://sites.google.com/site/khirano/Home/openoffice-org-3-3-0-cd
> > Is it not possible for that person to create what they, and you, feel is
> > appropriate and let the group see it, before sending it to the presses?
>
> I think it is possible because we could do that before sending the
> artwork to the presses.
> Why do you think it is not possible?

I just figured, it's just as easy to just put it together and say, hey
we would like to use this - and, others are going to want to do this
also, it would be real valuable if folks could see what all of us are
doing. It would be really great, since I really like the art work you
show there, if may this could lead to a design on the wiki for others to
base similar work on.

That was my thinking.

Thanks again for this,

//drew