incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: RC Readmes point to Wiki ML Page that needs Update
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:54:09 GMT
On Sun, 2012-04-22 at 16:41 -0400, TJ Frazier wrote:
> On 4/22/2012 15:31, Dave Fisher wrote:
> > Hi -
> >
> > While evaluating the RC, I reviewed the MacOSX Readme file. This points to the old
OOo wiki page[1] with OOo MLs:

> > Would someone please update this page?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dave

> Hi, Dave,
>
> I fixed the sub-unsub links, but (sorry to admit it) I don't know enough
> to provide the archive link(s). I'd really like to say something like,
> "The ooo-users ML is archived at "[LINK]". The former OpenOffice.org ML
> is archived at "[LINK2]"." If I knew what to say ...

Hi tj

Was thinking the same thing, I think I'll set it up as a table with
live links | Active Archive(s) asf, markmail | Inactive Archive(s) markmail, etc

It won't take long to do the languages we have currently. With a section
referring, as custom, others to the en lists.

Near what you were thinking of also?

//drew