incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SDK] Problems on SDK document
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:47:19 GMT
On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 00:27 +0900, Tsutomu Uchino wrote:
> I have noticed some problems on SDK, here are those.

Howdy Tsutomu,

Sitting in front of Ubuntu 11.04 (64bit) currently.

> Link from sdk/index.html to Developer's Guide shows empty page because
> of the name of the office has been changed. This can solve with
> redirect in the wiki.

Confirmed - bad page displayed (comes up in Japanese in my browser BTW)
- however, easy work around just click the bread crumb for the dev guide
on the wiki jumps to the correct page for me.

> IDL Reference and C++ Reference generated by autodoc still have
> copyright of Oracle only.

Yes, confirmed - this is in the installed copy of the file.

> Year of the copyright is "2011" in the SDK but about box of the office is 2012.

Confirmed

> Link to License in the sdk/index.html is broken, because of the file
> has been removed or moved.

Confirmed. Changed location it appears, the file is now in the root of
the SDK directory on my install here.

//drew