incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:42:27 GMT
+1 (PPMC)

I think in it's current state the code has the level
required to be considered the qualified successor of
OpenOffice.org.

Considering the size of the task I want to congratulate
our developers and the Apache infra team for working so
hard to make this wonderful release in such a short time.

Pedro.

[ ... ]