incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ditching our mirror system for an inferior solution?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 23:12:09 GMT
Personally Peter I would *love* to see the
ASF adopt mirrorbrain somehow, and encourage
you to work with Henk on something along those
lines.  We know it's good, we just have a lot
of legacy infra that we need to keep supporting.

out with MirrorBrain maintenance recently;

>then there was Takamichi Akiyama (no idea if he's still active) - he maintained the website
that listed the mirrors;
>(http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/mirrors/)
>
>there have been Stefan Taxhet, Frank Mau, Joost Andrae, who maintained the release process
- no longer here; Florian Effenberger, community manager - no longer here.