incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DL LOGIC] How to choose a mirror when more than 1 is available?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:45:28 GMT
Not true re Apache mirror system scripting.  While
some people avoid the ezt templating involved in a typical
download page by just using closer.cgi, the fact is
that most projects use it successfully.  For example
see httpd's download page with links generated by the download
script pointing directly at a mirror url.