incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nancy K <nancythirt...@yahoo.com>
Subject 200x67pxRe: [WWW] New AOO logo source files now available in the Wiki...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:11:32 GMT
Here is a quick .gif,by just downsizing Michaels .psd . In order to keep everything in proportion
it comes to 200px by 67 px, - is that ok?

     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

________________________________
 From: Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [WWW] New AOO logo source files now available in the Wiki...

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Michael Acevedo <vea1083@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Apache OpenOffice Community Members,
>
> I would like to let you know that as requested by the community, I have
> uploaded the Apache OpenOffice new logo into the Wiki. You can find them in
> the attachment section of the "Logo Proposals" page.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Logo+Proposals
>
> Scroll down to sub header #5...
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Best,
> Michael

SUPER! and thanks... OK, again, I am NOT a graphics guru...

Can someone with some graphics skill get this to 200 x 100 without losing
the lovely resolution? I could futz with it, but, well...I don't feel
confident about this.

If you can't do svn then please just go to the existing wiki logo page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Logo+Proposals

add another attachment and let us know.
MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,