incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:50:44 GMT
On Thu, 2012-04-05 at 14:50 -0400, Michael Acevedo wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I sent the updated logos to both Rob and Drew just a few seconds ago...

I thought that there was a request for a 200x100px png so did create one
from this, is there is a need.

Can't work with the psd file directly here but from what I could work
with..took a little detour through GIMP to drop out all white, as the
images I could work with had a little halo around the different elements
- which end up as bitmaps here..anyway did that, then scaled it's a bit
cleaner I think then again maybe not, set the correct canvas size and
added back a white background.

So wasn't sure - included Kay on this email and attaching the 200x100
png - if it isn't needed currently just disregard..OK

//drew

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 5, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Michael Acevedo wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Nancy,
> > >
> > > The source file is in .psd. Would Apache want those as well?
> >
> > Yes, please!  And thank you!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dave

> > can