incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] help with new logo editing...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:00:47 GMT
On Thu, 2012-04-05 at 13:52 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Michael Acevedo <vea1083@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am currently looking at the logo in the website, definitively looks low
> > res I will have to go to the original file and bump the resolution by a
> > factor of 2X to see if that helps.
> >
> > Please let me know where I should drop the new higher resolution logo. I'll
> > be working on it tonight.
> >

> Hi Michael,
>
> Can you upload the source files as well, hopefully SVG format?
>
> You could send these to me directly, or add to a Bugzilla issue as an
> attachment.  You might be able to attach the source to a wiki page, but I
> am not sure of that.

Howdy Michael and all,

Yes, in the confluence system you just add an svg file as an attachment,
the markeup will not display it in line, but you can reference on a wiki
page as url link no problem.

Same for the mediawiki, though mediawiki will try to display SVG
directly. (try because not all SVG files are created equal :-/ )

Best wishes,

//drew