incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:46:52 GMT
Maybe one of should drop Michael Acevedo a note, see if he already has a
source file handy - xcf, svg.

If not - I don't know of a svg (or any vector based) file for the bug
part of the image - I know how to recreate one properly from the 256px
png image and would be more then willing to do that, and recreate a
likeness of the orb logo design all vector based and a jpg from that.

I could likely have that here pretty quickly - it would be polite though
to email Michael first however, I suppose.

so - added him on CC to the mail here

Howdy Michael,

Good instincts on your proposal.. wondering if you have any source type
fies for the jpg file posted t the wiki?

//drew