incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Trying this again: "self-voicing mode
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 06:00:20 GMT
On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 14:13 -0400, Kevin Sisco wrote:
> My apologies for the null thread.  I was talking with people who are
> sick of having to load the java access bridge.  I propose that on
> installation, the user is asked if he would like to use "self voicing
> mode."  This will use Microsoft Narrator which will read the screen.
> Just a thought.

Hello Kevin,

I am only familiar with the feature in a cursory fashion, from a feature
stand point it sounds worthwhile. So, just guessing it sounds like a
packaging function, but I don't really know - are you familiar with the
actual steps required to implement? Have you performed this before?

Best wishes,

//drew