incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issue 116680
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:43:31 GMT
Hi Eric;

I looked at the original patch for 1.3.1 in the Bugzilla
issue and it seems broken or meant for an older version.

Your patches are very straightforward but .. heck, we are
so near the release I personally won't run risks.

--- Lun 2/4/12, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> ha scritto:

> I replaced myself hunspell 1.2.8 or something with 1.3.1 in
> OOo4Kids and OOolight, including a hard to solve issue on
> Windows (link fails if not static IIRC). The code is mine,
> and I fixed everything myself (1.2.8 was very old). So I'm
> ok to backport the changes under Apache v2 license if people
> are interested (if I'm not wrong, I already proposed some
> times ago .. ).

I updated your patches and put them together in BZ 116680.

I did some small adjustments but I haven't tested it, as
happens with everything in OpenOffice, it takes quite a while
to build and test this type of stuff.

> Unfortunately, my hard disk is close to be full, and I can't
> do it myself at the moment. Can someone take the task over
> please ?

I agree the issue is important and it would be nice to
update this. Perhaps someone else can take over if there
is consensus towards updating this despite being so late
in the release process.

cheers,

Pedro.