incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] NOTICE and LICENSE file
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 15:50:20 GMT

--- Lun 2/4/12, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann ha scritto:

> I have finished my rework on the LICENSE file and the NOTICE
> file regarding the  feedback we have got.
>
> Thx again to Pedro, who already did a great job on these
> files. And sorry Pedro, that I have completely
> restructured the files.

:).

You are welcome, I am really happy someone took over
this and I certainly don't complain about your changes.

> I will continue to rework the newly created files
> LICENSE|NOTICE_category_b for
> category-b licensed stuff in our planned binary packages.
> Herbert (hdu) has
> already created these files with initial content from former
> LICENSE file and
> NOTICE file.
>
> Afterwards I will fill the LICENSE|NOTICE_aggreted files.

The NOTICE_category_b carries licenses, perhaps you copied
again the LICENSE_category_b file?

Just a reminder: for the Category B software you should
include links to the sources because we are not supposed
to carry them in our SVN tree.

FWIW, I think we will have to tweak configure.in to disable
the extra fonts by default but enable them in the buildbots.

Pedro.