incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [WWW] Tutorial to put online
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:40:12 GMT
>What type of file are you wanting to upload and where do
>you want to put it in the tree?
PDF, ODF and perhaps ZIP files.
Put in Documentation directory with other tutorials.

>Mine regards the way you are using index.xhtml to bypass index.html
>to translate the navigation. You are working against the site design.
Sorry, I don't want it.
I use BlueGriffon editor and xhtml is its default extension.
I will fix it ASAP.

>Here is what you would do to effect all of the FR site at once for
>translated branding and navigation buttons:
Very much thanks for your detailled explanations.
I'll follow it for make conform our webpages to your standards.