incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Schmidt <>
Subject Re: Language
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:07:17 GMT
On Sunday, 22. April 2012 at 15:10, Tom Cartwright wrote:
> Dear OpenOffice
> I was wondering if you would like me to translate OpenOffice Interfaces into Welsh. I
could do this but would need the file with what i need to translate in it.
> Could you send me this?
> Thanks
> Tom
Sure we appreciate every help for translation in any language. I will send you the updated
po files in a few days because I am currently in China and will need some time to update the
I will let you know.

You can also check our pootle server, I  am not 100% sure but maybe
Welsh is already there.