incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:14:55 GMT
=0, abstain (PPMC)

-----Original Message-----
From: J├╝rgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischmidt@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 17:58
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; ooo-private@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1

[ ... ]

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating).

The vote starts now and will be open until:

    UTC midnight Wednesday, 25 April: 2012-04-25 24:00 UTC.

After the vote of the PPMC the vote will start on
general@incubtor.apache.org mailing and will be open for further 72 hours.
But we invite all people to vote (non binding) on this RC. We would like
to provide a release that is supported by the majority of our project
members.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating)
    [ ]  0 Don't care