incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dario" <mc6...@mclink.it>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1295065 - in /incubator/ooo/trunk/main: configure.cmd configure.in
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:00:21 GMT
Hi Andre,

> Ah, sorry, I just saw that you where the last to touch it.

I'm also the one who committed it initially, and changed it over the
years.

> Does anybody object to deleting this file?

me.  but I understand it is a specific file I can mantain myself
locally.

BTW regarding configure stuffs, I do not understand why they have been
moved to root directory from their old config_office subdirectory.

I'm for keeping projects root dir as much clean as possible.

--
Bye,

	Yuri Dario

/*