incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi" ...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:02:59 GMT
In data 28 marzo 2012 alle ore 18:06:33, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> ha
scritto:

> Please note that at the moment only two languages will have more than
> their "native" dictionary bundled: nl and ru.
> Please speak up if you want more dictionaries for other languages as
> well.

I've just sent a mail about this topic to the Italian user ML.

I'll give here any feedback from the users, if any will be provided.

Personally, I think they should surely be included:

Italian
English (US or GB)

However, these dictionaries

French
German
Spanish (Espana)

may be useful too to many Italian users, in my opinion.

Is there a near deadline for "speaking up"? :-)

Regards,
--
Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,