incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: And idea for OOo
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:42:23 GMT

On 2012-03-31 5:55 AM  Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Larry Gusaas<larry.gusaas@gmail.com>wrote:
>> Good. You finally gave an useful response. Why didn't you do so in your
>> first response to me?
> I was not responding to you. i was responding to Cody Miller who asked the
> original question.

Your first response to me was not to me? God, how dense can you be? I pointed out the fallacy

in your response to the OP and you repeatedly gave meaningless responses. When I acknowledge

that you finally gave an useful response you once again start belittling me.

Do you have a PhD in obfuscation, alienation, and condescension? Is your ego so big you can't

admit your response was inadequate?

Do you always need to have the last word? If you respond to this, you will have it.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com