incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: And idea for OOo
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 04:56:32 GMT

On 2012-03-30 10:16 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Larry Gusaas<larry.gusaas@gmail.com>wrote:
>> Quit trying to weasel out of admitting you made an erroneous statement.
>> Having a Windows only statement means the point #1 is not done and not
>> available for all platforms. Your statement indicates you don't care about
>> Mac or Linux users. Of course, you do work for IBM.
> Take a chill pill Larry.  I gave just one example.  I could have easily
> given another one, any of these, that are cross platform and allows cloud
> storage of documents:
>
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/ooo2gd
>
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/smartcloud
>
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/alfrescoconnector

Good. You finally gave an useful response. Why didn't you do so in your first response to
me?

> The fact remains that you are merely being argumentative, and have nothing
> to offer to this conversation.

No I wasn't. I finally get an useful response to my original post. And still you belittle
me
for pointing out the inadequacies of your original post.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com