incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: And idea for OOo
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2012 04:09:18 GMT

On 2012-03-30 7:56 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Larry Gusaas<larry.gusaas@gmail.com>wrote:
>> I just corrected your inaccurate statement. "#1 is easy, and in fact is
>> already done, via extensions."
> The extension exists.  I linked to it.  The fact that a plugin only
> supports Windows does not mean that it does not exist.
I never said it doesn't exist. Your statement "#1 is easy, and in fact is
already done" implies that the extension is for all platforms. In fact, all the extensions
have installed are for all platforms.  Since this extension is only for  Windows it is obvious

that #1 is not done.

>   It only means that the author thought it sufficient to support 90% of the OpenOffice
users who
> run Windows.  In any case, it adequately demonstrates the point that cloud storage can
be handled by 3rd parties.

Quit trying to weasel out of admitting you made an erroneous statement. Having a Windows only

statement means the point #1 is not done and not available for all platforms. Your statement

indicates you don't care about Mac or Linux users. Of course, you do work for IBM.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com