incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: And idea for OOo
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:26:50 GMT
On 2012-03-30 3:45 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
> I think you are just being argumentative, looking at the microscopic
> details without understanding the generality of the user's question or my
> response.

I just responded to your question. "I don't see any technical reason why one could not code
the
same thing on other platforms.  Do you?"

> If you disagree with my general statement that 3rd parties are best
> positioned to provide cloud storage for OpenOffice, then I'd love to hear
> your arguments.  If you are just going to correct my punctuation then you
> might seek out another form of entertainment for your Friday evening.

I just corrected your inaccurate statement. "#1 is easy, and in fact is already done, via

extensions."

I did not correct any of your punctuation. Why did you get so defensive when someone corrects

your inaccurate statement? Actually, don't bother to answer. I have better things to do.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com