incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 03:51:39 GMT
On 2012-03-13 8:53 PM  Simon Phipps wrote:
> On 14 Mar 2012, at 02:36, Rob Weir wrote:
>> Let's see if anyone else thinks this is too verbose.  Remember, FAQ's
>> are not intended to be read as an article, one after another.
>> Typically they are things we we link to and point users to for
>> specific questions.
> Since you have essentially eliminated my contributions and replaced them with something
different, I'll withdraw from this activity until the partisan style you've chosen changes.
A pity as we genuinely had some collaboration sparking between unlike minds.

> As an added bonus you'll not have to worry about any edit locks :-)
>
> S.

I'm am sorry to see you give up. I am fed up with the wannbe grand poobah's bullying tactics.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com